|Reward for:||Sweet Spot|
The Trick or Treat House is a 4×4 community building where you can exchange your Candy for Halloween related items. It's similar to the Street Carnival and the Surf 'N Shop. You can place this in your city from the Sweet Spot Goal. Collect candy from the Treats 'N Sweets, from friends, or buy with city cash.
Possible Item DropsEdit
Collecting Bonuses Edit
Collect Treats 'N Sweets candy and redeem them for limited edition items.
|Trick or Treaters||5 Candy|
|Lake Eerie||15 Candy|
|Halloween Costume Shop||30 Candy|
|Pranked House||75 Candy|
|Halloween Party House||125 Candy|
|Franken Battery||200 Candy|
|5 Candy||5 Cash|
|20 Candy||19 Cash|
|100 Candy||90 Cash|
- How can I receive the Trick or Treat House?
- You will receive it as part of the Halloween quest line; you have to be level 10+ to receive Halloween quests.
- Do I need to build the Treats 'N Sweets booth before I can build the Trick or Treat House?
- No you do not.
- Where can I learn more about the Treats 'N Sweets booth?
- Please see the Treats 'N Sweets page.
- How can I get more candy?
- There are several ways to get more candy. Besides collecting it from the Treats 'N Sweets booth and from feed posts, you can also receive candy as a random drop when you do any of the following in your city: harvest crops/boats, collect rent (includes neighborhoods), collect from businesses, collect from community buildings, chop trees, and during building construction.