|Size:||10 X 10|
The Theme Park is a 10x10 sized Storage building that is designed to hold Attractions as well as getting a special ride with each level. This feature was released on March 1st 2012 with the first one placed for free from the One Down, Two to Go! goal, while additional ones cost 200,000 Coins. It takes 12 Energy to build.
When fully built and filled with attractions, it costs 11,200 Goods to run (see note below regarding this function). It gives a payout of 84,000 Coins when fully built and upgraded. The payout can be increased by most decorations.
It is the only inefficient storage building released, since it occupies 100 tiles (10x10), while it holds buildings that only occupies 84 tiles as will be shown below. Although this appears to be able to be stored inside the Solar Mall, it isn't.
Castle Turret 7x
Park Flag 7x
Castle Window 7x
Level 2 Edit
Staff Members 12x
Coaster Car 8x
Coaster Wheel 8x
Shoulder Harness 8x
|Goods||600 Goods||1,200 Goods||1,600 Goods|
|Payout||4,500 Coins||9,000 Coins||12,000 Coins|
Pirate Ship Ride
|Goods||1,400 Goods||800 Goods||1,600 Goods|
|Payout||10,500 Coins||6,000 Coins||12,000 Coins|
Executive Driving Range
|Size||4x4||Special Ride||Special Ride|
|Goods||800 Goods||1,200 Goods||2,000 Goods|
|Payout||6,000 Coins||9,000 Coins||15,000 Coins|
It differs from other storage buildings in the following points:
- It holds attractions only in the designated slots.
- It has 4 slots already filled with attractions that will work only from within the Theme Park itself (Special Rides), and those can't be taken out of it.
- It doesn't require staffing each slot with a friend or a bonus crew, but it requires 12 Staff Members as a whole who are hired while upgrading to level 2.
- It changes the way the stored building works as it substitutes the Wrenches needed to operate the attractions with Goods, as it requires a total of 11,200 goods when completed.
- It is affected by certain decorations but not all (please provide confirmations about any decoration you might have used below ↓).
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Theme Park|
See also Theme Park Decorations
- Alien Attack
- Amusement Park Entrance
- Amusement Park Sign
- Amusement Park Wall
- Apple Archery
- Amur Maple Tree
- Bike Rack
- Birthday Cake
- Bird Tree
- Beach Volleyball
- Black Diamond Slope
- Brazilian Waterfall
- Brown Puppy
- Bessie in a Pool
- Bird Sanctuary
- Basketball Court
- Boat Trophy
- Fiery Tiki Statue
- Firework Display
- Flamenco Dancer
- Founder's Statue
- Farmer Rita (Decoration)
- Farmer's Market
- Majestic Oak
- Movies In The Park
- Mariachi Band
- Mermaid Island*
- Modern Sculpture 1
- Mt. Fuji
- Marshmallow Bonfire
- Mermaid Island
- Metal Detector
- Mangrove Tree
- Magical Unicorn Statue
- Nessi* (Provided you place it close enough to water for it to touch)
- Park Bench with Planters
- Park Plaza
- Parking Garage
- Perseus Statue
- Po Statue
- Pony Ranch*
- Popcorn Cart
- Pretzel Stand
- Purple Blossom Tree
* These items have greater range than normal
Building Another Theme Park just for CoinsEdit
Collecting from a Theme Park with 9 rides takes 9 Energy and 11,200 Goods with a payout 84,000 Coins. However a ride like Go Karts has horrible payout/energy compared to Magic Castle. Since all the rides have the exact Coins per good, the best ride is the one with the highest payout. Collecting from just the Magic Castle only takes 2,000 Goods and pays out a hefty 15,000 Coins.
Let's compare the Theme Park with all 9 rides, Theme Park with 4 unremovable rides (Just Roller Coaster, Wave Pool, Sky Ride and Magic Castle) and a Theme Park with just the Magic Castle in terms of Energy and Goods.
For 11,200 Goods, it would take:
- Theme Park with all 9 rides - 9 Energy
- Theme Park with 4 unremovable rides - Approx. 7 Energy
- Theme Park with just Magic Castle - Approx. 5.6 Energy
For 9 Energy, you would get:
- Theme Park with all 9 rides and 11,200 Goods - 84,000 Coins
- Theme Park with 4 unremovable rides and Approx. 14,400 Goods - Approx. 108,000 Coins
- Theme Park with just Magic Castle and 18,000 Goods - 135,000 Coins
Another negative from collecting a Theme Park with 9 rides is you only get 1 or 2 XP and 1 opportunity for Energy. You are losing 8 opportunities for experience and energy over collecting over a Theme Park with just Magic Castle. Also, since Theme Park takes 100 space, it is very space inefficient and costly, considering expansion now requries much more population.
It takes really little work to get more experience and save energy. The only real disadvantage is the space, but you can always sell your old Theme Park.