September 2011: release notes of additions/improvements and fixes in CityVille of this month.
|CityVille Update: September 2nd 2011|
- Added new goals:
- Introduced the Summer Blowout Sale
- Some of your favorite items will be available for coin price, discounted, and we will be introducing new items to the Build Menu. We will also be adding Permit and Energy Bundles.
- Implemented Double XP when visiting Neighbors until September 6th at 12:00 PM PDT.
- Resolved the Lobby Support 2 issue with inviting your friends.
|CityVille Update: September 8th 2011|
- Added more Sports Event content
- Added new goals:
- Added Landmarks and Wonders back into the Build Menu.
- Resolved the City Port OOS issue.
- Released a fix to resolve the Neighbor Visiting loading issues players were encountering.
- Fixed the small font issue players were encountering upon load into CityVille.
- Resolved error caused by clicking on Wonder Goals before accessing Tonga Tower Goal.
|CityVille Update: September 13th 2011|
- Released new event:
- Added multiple changes to increase performance.
- Added minor animation optimizations.
September 16 Edit
September 17 Edit
September 18 Edit
September 19 Edit
September 21 Edit
September 22 Edit
September 23 Edit
|CityVille Update: September 23th 2011|
- Made a few changes to accepting through the Zynga Message Center.
- Implemented the VIP gifting functionality for the weekend.
- Introduced the ability of Neighborhoods to count towards home collection quest requirements.
- Made multiple changes to Gardens:
- Reduction of cost for the Peach Rose.
- Increase in AOE bonus payouts from Gardens.
- Re-added the Russian Hall to the Build Menu.
- Resolved an issue with the Neighbor Bar floating in the middle in the screen.
- Temporarily adjusted the timer on the Surf 'N Shop to give players more time to redeem Shells.
- Credited the Sailboat decoration to eligible players due to recent issues with Outdoor Fishing Goal completion.
September 25 Edit
September 26 Edit
September 27 Edit
|CityVille Update: September 27th 2011|
- Added more Metropolis content into the build menu.
- Fixed the arrow pointing to appropriate building in your city.
- Corrected the page players receive when accepting Hotel VIP requests.
- Potentially resolved the OOS issue with the Song Bird Pet Shop.
- Implemented a fix for the Tonga Tower and Casino. Players will now be able to check into this restaurant when it is ready to harvest.
September 28 Edit
September 29 Edit
|CityVille Update: September 29th 2011|
- Added the timer back to the Surf 'N Shop.
- Introduced a sneak peek of the upcoming Enrique Iglesias Event.
- Fixed the issue where Mystery Gifts were not showing the item that was opened in the Zynga Social Center. Introduced a new option to allow players to view the contents of their Mystery Gifts.
- Resolved the goods and coins in your inventory issue.
September 30 Edit
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.