July 2011: release notes of additions/improvements and fixes in CityVille of this month.
|CityVille Update: July 8th 2011|
- Clarified Mystery Box text in ZMC.
- Fixed text inaccuracy when clearing withered crops.
- Localized "crew complete" e-mails.
- Fixed 4th of July items to properly display as Limited Edition.
- Removed Barbecue.
|CityVille Update: July 15th 2011|
- New feature:
- Unlocked the Beachfront. Players will now be able to expand to this area of the map.
|CityVille Update: July 17th 2011|
- Implemented a potential fix for players unable to accept gifts due to receiving “...” instead of the "Accept" button.
- Introduced a resolution for players receiving OOS Errors when attempting to visit neighbors.
- Reduced the whitescreen issue players were encountering when the attempted to send or receive a Free Gift.
|CityVille Update: July 19th 2011|
- Improved tourist pathway. Tourists will now visit your Hotels after leaving businesses.
- New goal:
- Reduced the visibility of the Tourist Check In Icon.
- Fixed the Upgraded College Library issue. Players collecting from an upgraded College Library will now receive credit towards quests.
|CityVille Update: July 29th 2011|
- New goal:
- New housing:
- Resolved the issue of hearts not appearing above players in the Neighbor Bar.
- Sped up time to clear crops.
- Increased the number of guests checking in to hotels to help fill your hotel faster.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.