|Sell for:||1900 Coins|
The Doggie Rescue Center is a 4x4 community building in CityVille. The first Doggie Rescue Center is free to place from the Rescue Doggies! Goal. It costs 38,000 Coins to buy and allows 1,000 Population.
On completion of this building, 3 Doggie Lovers will start walking your city streets. These volunteers are needed to rescue lost Doggies and return them to their homes.
Doggies randomly escape or runoff from your houses. Doggie Lovers are volunteers who find lost Doggies and return them home safely. These positions are filled by your neighbors. To be on duty they need to be replenished with Doggie Treat Bags. To get Doggie Treat Bags are obtained through wall post requests. Helping a neighbor will also reward you with Doggie Treat Bag. Treat Bags are also for sale for 3 Cash each.
Upgrading your Doggie Rescue Center allows you to have more Doggie Lovers on duty.
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3|
3 Doggie Lovers
5 Doggie Lovers
6 Doggie Lovers
UpgradesEditPenelope the Poodle. You also have two new Doggie Lovers for a total of 5 walking your city streets. Dot the Dalmatian. You also have one new Doggie Lover for a total of 6 walking your city streets.
Doggies and Doggie Lovers Edit
The Doggies and Doggie Lovers feature was added to CityVille on October 11th, 2011. This introduced a new gameplay where Doggies randomly appear when you collect from your housing, where there is a chance of a doggie escaping and running off. Doggie Lovers rescue the Doggie but require Doggie Treat Bags (gifted by friends or paid for with 3 City Cash) to stay on duty. If you click on a Doggie for which you don't have enough Doggie Treats,you can either ask for more Doggie Treat Bags via wall feed posts, or spend 12 Cash at once to rescue instantly. Once rescued, players will be rewarded with coins or exclusive items, and a collectible towards the Doggie Rescue Collection.
Doggies, Required Doggies Lovers, RewardEdit
- Goldie the Golden Retriever, 1 Doggie Lover having 1 Doggie Treats, 1,000 Coins.
- Charlie the King Charles Spaniel, 2 Doggie Lovers having 2 Doggie Treats, 3,000 Coins.
- Geoffrey the German Shepherd, 3 Doggie Lovers having 3 Doggie Treats, Dog Frisbee Catch.
- Penelope the Poodle, 5 Doggie Lovers having 5 Doggie Treats, Grooming Parlor.
- Dot the Dalmatian, 6 Doggie Lovers having 6 Doggie Treats, The Dog House
List of DoggiesEdit
|Goldie the Golden Retriever||Charlie the King Charles Spaniel||Geoffrey the German Shepherd||Penelope the Poodle||Dot the Dalmatian|
Rates and Ratios Edit
|Doggie||Weight||Chance at L1||Chance at L2||Chance at L3|
|Goldie the Golden Retriever||5000||60%||44.6%||43.9%|
|Charlie the King Charles Spaniel||3000||36.6%||26.8%||26.3%|
|Geoffrey the German Shepherd||200||3.4%||1.8%||1.7%|
|Penelope the Poodle||3000||/||26.8%||26.3%|
|Dot the Dalmatian||200||/||/||1.8%|
- Note that these chances are used when game selects between available doggies. To get the true chance, multiply the number with 0.2, because residences have 20% chance that a doggie will appear.
- L1 - Doggie Rescue Center level 1
- L2 - Doggie Rescue Center level 2
- L3 - Doggie Rescue Center level 3